Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Triplets this morning

One of our toggenburg moms had triplets today. Our new intern got to watch two being born.  We had two bucks and a doe.  Dark Chocolate color on all three.  Its cold out today and we are expecting  to have at least one more doe kid today. 
We are staying close to home today and in the house as much as possible.   I am making a batch of cheese from milk we got from Lucky Hook Farm in Moses Lake, WA.  We got about 45 gallons or so.  I am on the cooling down side of pasturizing.  Hoping this cheese hangs great and I can have cheese for Friday deliveries.  We will see how it goes.
I have also gotton sick from The Children coming over on Christmas Eve.  My ears ache and my throat is sore and my nose is running down my throat.  Ick!  I want to sleep.  I'v taken 10 garlic pills and I am drinking cool water.
Well I will let you go get something accomplished today.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment