Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rwanda I am almost there!

Well I got my hepitis shot and have a doctors appt on Tue to get my malaria tablets.  My passport is ready and the tickets are almost bought.  How exciting!  I have colored calenders to take to teach the ladies to make beads and then the soccor balls and shorts and socks for the kids.  I will try and get childrens clothes gathered and shoes to take too.  My two suitcases will be full of things to give away.  And we decided I would buy Christmas gifts in Africa for everyone.  Now I am really excited. 
Our goats are looking pretty ready to have babies in about 10 days or so.  Hopefully all the kids will be delivered before I leave on the 18th of January.  I am so excited  What  an opportunity of a lifetime.  Did I mention I am excited?  David went to Tacoma Farmers Market on Proctor today and froze.  I went to Olympia and froze.  We both did fairly well at market.  I had to package some more marinated feta and some more Grande' Rosa too.  Well I am ready for  a warm bath and then a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment